MEET AT: St. Ignatius Church (Outside)
St. Ignatius Church (5 minute picture stop)
E-Bike Ride into Golden Gate Park
Conservatory of Flowers (40 minutes stop)
Ride to the Buffalos
Ride to Stow Lake
Huntington Falls (Stop and Walk)
Japanese Tea Gardens (Stop – Optional Entrance Fee)
See Museum Row (DeYoung & Academy of Sciences Museums)
Ride to end of Park
Stop at Beach Chalet & Brewery (You made it!)
Ride back through Botanical Gardens
Kezar Stadium (First 49er’s Stadium)
TOUR ENDS AT: St. Ignatius Church
- 30 Minute Stop for Beer or Coffee at Beach Chalet (drink costs not included)
- 90 Minutes on E-Bike Total
- Tour Conservatory of Flowers (costs not included)
- Tour Japanese Tea Garden (costs not included and optional)
- All Activity Entrance Fees are not included (Conservatory of Flowers)
Japanese Tea Garden or Beach Chalet & Brewery? *Your Choice*
Customers on this e-bike tour get to choose either to stop at the Japanese Tea Garden and drink tea or the Beach Chalet and Brewery and drink a beer. If you choose Japanese Tea Garden you will join the group half way down the park as the rest of the group heads back up. Tour Guide will provide specific meet up directions so that everyone on the tour gets to do what they want. Plan on spending 45 minutes at the Japanese Tea Garden (plenty of time).
- Departure Times: 12:30pm Daily (7 Days a week)
- Tour Length: 3 Hours
- $119 Adults
- $99 Teenagers (14 -17 years)
Note: Tour not suitable to young adults <13 years
Easy and secure checkout process using
- E-Bikes are 2018 Specialized Brand VADO 2.0 (Super Cool E-Bikes)
- Because we are on E-Bikes we can tour the entire park, quickly. We can hop in and out of attractions faster than a bus or a car.
- At a tour stop, your guide can handle locking up the bikes, while you go check out each attraction.
- Golden Gate Park has so many must-see San Francisco attractions it quite frankly is more entertaining than Central Park when considering all of the activities. We intend to do most of them.
Specialized VADO 2018 E-Bikes Presentation
Electric Bike Golden Gate Park Tour
The Best Golden Gate Park Tour in San Francisco!
Because you’re on an electric bike, you can tour all of Golden Gate Park quickly. You can hop in and out of attractions faster than a bus or a car. At a tour stop, your guide will handle locking up the bikes, while you check out each attraction. Golden Gate Park has so many must-see San Francisco attractions it quite frankly is more exciting than Central Park!
Want to explore San Francisco on your own?
and go wherever you want!